There are an estimated 34 million people who need prosthetic and orthotic devices.
We offer and create affordable prosthetics for children and adults in developing countries who suffer from limb loss to aid them in achieving their full potential.
ToughWare works with outreach organizations, integrates sales, donations, and grants to accomplish our mission.
Our team focuses on developing appropriate technology solutions to create prostheses and durable medical devices for persons with limited financial means, the war wounded and the disabled.
A complete below elbow prosthesis the I-TAL will be available in May 2011.
We are very grateful for the support, insight, and resources provided by these groups and individuals.
- BILL H
- Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)
- NIH National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Rebound Prosthetics
- Ellen Meadows Foundation
- Prosthetics Outreach Foundation (POFSEA)
- Prestige Health Care Technologies
- Abilities Unlimited
- TRS Inc.
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade
- Roger Weir
- Clifford McHugh
- Sean McHugh
- Dr. Rory Dixon
- International Foundation for the Physically Disabled
- Laboratorio Gilete
- South A
- Shan Health Committee