How To Order ToughWare Prosthetics Products
ToughWare accepts orders by phone or email. To establish a credit account, please contact ToughWare. Purchase orders sent by email as scanned attachments or PDF documents are preferred whenever possible.
Please be sure to include the following information on your order to ensure the best possible service:
- Purchase Order (PO) number.
- Detailed shipping address.
- Specific individual to whom items should be delivered for processing. Often, products arrive and go unnoticed on a buyer’s desk instead of going to the clinician who needs them.
- Preferred shipment method. If no shipping method is specified, United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground Delivery will be used by default.
- “Must Have Date.” If you need components in hand for a scheduled patient visit, let us know so that we can make sure you receive them in time.
- Any other critical information required to get an incoming shipment to where it needs to go. Help us help you!
Dial Direct: +1 (720) 775-7884 or Email: Info@toughwareprx.com
Hours of Operation
Normal Business Hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time / MST) Monday through Friday, except major holidays.
Shipping & Returns
All orders ship FOB origin or city of Westminster Colorado, USA. For customers using their own or prepaid shipping accounts, ToughWare Prosthetics charges a $3.00 outbound handling fee. Next day or overnight orders may be possible depending upon available inventory and other factors; please call ToughWare during normal business hours to discuss specific needs.
With all returns, please include documentation indicating why the item(s) is being returned and the PO number. If returning items for repair, please include a return shipping address, recipient’s full name, and a contact telephone number. At its sole discretion, ToughWare may charge a 20% restocking fee on returned orders, excluding returns for warranty related service, other repairs, and pre-arranged shipments for customer evaluations. Please do not hesitate to contact ToughWare if you have any questions about what you are ordering.
Placing an order for ToughWare’s products shall be construed as acceptance of these terms and acknowledgement that ToughWare’s terms supersede and override any conflicting terms in the Buyer’s documentation or other business policies.
ToughWare is a Small Business, and timely receipt of income from its product sales is necessary for its continued operation. Invoices sent to customers are due immediately upon receipt and expected to be paid in full within thirty (30) days. Payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card is accepted. The company also accepts wire transfers for an additional fee.
For additional information about ToughWare, please contact:
2514 West 104th Circle
Westminster, Colorado 80234-3508